Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Monday, August 17, 2009

8-15-09 Part Two, Wedding party in San Jose

San Jose Wedding Party

Tiffany hired me for her pre-wedding wedding party in San Jose. The party was great, and she sent this wonderful review to Yelp the next day:


So I had this wild idea a week before our Hawaiian Wedding Celebration (before the real thing in a month) to get an artist to sketch our guests. Given Jon's great Yelp reviews which hold alot of weight with me, I figured he seemed like the real deal. Now I have to be honest, my soon-to-be-hubby wasn't sure of the idea. I booked Jon anyway. He responded the same day with estimates and ideas for a custom sketch with the Hawaiian event theme.
Jon was more than we could have ever asked for. His work is INCREDIBLE. He stole the show and people were lined up 4 deep. We finally had to pull him away for a break. We had so many takers we begged him to stay another half hour. Even after Jon left people kept looking at their sketches and talking about his work. His personality fits any crowd and quite charming with guests. I would do it all over again and will know what to expect as far as him being in such demand. Soon-to-be-hubby is still talking about eating his words as this was the best idea ever!
If you're here and looking at reviews for an artist, save the hassle and your time. Go with Jon!

No comments: