Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Sunday, December 20, 2009

2009, a celebration of a great year!

2009 has been a difficult year for many, and so I am especially thankful that I have continued to be able to make a living doing something that I love. This year I drew for over one hundred and twenty events, for thousands of people all over the Bay Area! I attended warm celebrations for families celebrating birthdays from ages 1 to 65. I helped to make weddings, Mitzvahs, and Anniversaries memorable and entertaining. I made just another day at the office a fun time for everyone. I helped make Halloween and Christmas parties more festive. Also, in the past few months, I developed my own style of digital caricatures. With the help of a small handful of artists working in this medium across the globe, I brought a new and exciting way of working to my own practice.

For everyone out there who had me come and draw for your friends, family, school, office, club, party or event, thank you for letting me continue to do what I love to do. I hope that in the coming years I can continue to be a part of your festivities, and make the special times you spend with each other more memorable.
Happy Holidays.

No comments: