Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oct 18, 19 Trade Show- 2 days of San Francisco drawing for Affina!




Affina Commissioned this Mural at 8 ft x 4 ft, based on the layout and buildings of SF.

A close up of the Affina Team on the trolley.
I drew 110 people over the 2 day event. As the prints came out, we added them to the mural. The last day, everyone got to take them home.

It was fun to see people recognize each other, as they took them home the pile on the table got smaller and smaller.


This is Science Fiction master Jay Lake. He writes in the steam-punk genre, so I tailored his sketch to match.

Ava Do, mentalist from Las Vegas, kept the crowd bewildered and amazed.





A few shots showing my set up, the mural, and the crowd. It was a fun, busy, full two days and I look forward to the next time I have a chance to work with the great team at Affina!

No comments: