Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Saturday, November 6, 2010

ISCA!


Most, if not all, of the posts on this blog are directed towards those that either hire me for an event, have been drawn by me, or are looking for an artist.


This post is for the rest of us out there, artists offering up our skills, talents, time, and efforts for our livelihoods.


Tomorrow is the first day of the 2010 Las Vegas International Society of Caricature Artists! I will be in attendance from the 7th until the 11th.


I am very much looking forward to meeting new artists and seeing all the amazing talent out there! If you happen to come upon my blog and see me there, please say hello! I'll be on the lookout for so many of you whom I have only had the chance of seeing by Facebook or Blog.


Here's to a great week!!




No comments: