Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Post of 2011!!



Immediately upon returning to SF from visiting family in Virginia I started a huge project, 42 color illustrations for a tech company. I only had a week to work, which meant a week of 16 hour workdays, but they were all completed just in time. I'll post some of the full resolution images once they have finished with them.


While I was busy working last week, the commissions poured in. Thank you to the Family Coalition for ordering a round of digital sketches for new employees...

Thanks to CyberArts for another batch of employee sketches, they will be having me come and draw for a brand new opening of their business early next month!

And I also added 4 people to the group I did for RHI last month and mailed the CD off to them.

Up next, I'm helping brand and design a new website for the B2 Foundry and drawing up 4 sketches for the coaches of the BlackHawks Ice Hockey team. I am putting in full days in the studio this month and can take on other projects if you have something you would like some illustration or design help with as well!