Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Thursday, May 6, 2010

5-3-10, 5-4-10, Jon Casey takes his Live Digital Sketches to Chicago for ALLIANZ conference!

One of the higher ups at Allianz was not happy with the photo of him that was used for the event, so I drew him up a new one!




Here you can see the setup. My equipment comfortably fit on 2 cocktail tables, which did not take up a lot of room but did attract the eyes of everyone at the event!

This lady collected chopsticks for her cool hairdo, she had purchased 60 of them in Chicago's Chinatown!
Everyone joked that this guy was "the cowboy" of the company, so I drew him with a 10 gallon hat!


Doug Shannon of EVENToons could not make this event, as he was already booked. Allianz is a big client of his, so he sent me to Chicago instead. I drew for 12 hours on monday and most of the day on Tuesday, finishing off more than 50 attendees. They were very happy with the work and I look forward to more out of town events with EVENToons.

No comments: