Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Monday, May 17, 2010

5-14-10 Part 2, UC Hastings Party in North Beach SF!





Vien contacted me to draw for the UC Hastings bash she was throwing in North Beach. She thought my live digital caricatures would be a hit in the club they rented for the evening. The screen was the brightest thing in the room, and really got peoples attention. Over 500 people showed up and the party was wild! I drew nonstop for over 5 hours!
I got this email the next week from Vien, who booked the entertainment :


Hi Jon:


I hope this email finds you well. Thank you very much for your amazing work at the 3L Graduation Party! The law students were very impressed by your skills and you were by far the most popular attraction of the night!



Thank you again and I had a wonderful time working with you!



Cheers,

Vien


No comments: