Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Monday, June 21, 2010

6-19-10 Live DIgital Caricatures at the Beach Chalet by Jon Casey












Carl hired me to come and draw for his friends and family at the Beach Chalet in Ocean Beach San Francisco. Originally hired for 3 hours, I spent 5 hours drawing everyone. Jobs like this are proof that the live digital screen and printouts are a hit way beyond what traditional caricatures can offer. I look forward to drawing for many of his guests who have already contacted me about future events!

2 comments:

Carl Knox said...

HUGE post! looks like you are keeping busy Jon! get much time to do your own art, or are you too busy filling the world with smiles? :D

Jon Casey said...

Carl
You know how it is! I live in an expensive city and am always thankful for work... I took the last week to start a bunch of new paintings just for myself, I'm hoping to keep it up during my weeks and keep the weekends busy.
Your recent pieces are steadily better and better, always great to see new work from you!
Jon