Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Friday, November 11, 2011

Commissioned drawings, ISCA convention in Florida, other travels, and Holiday events ahead!





I'm still drawing up some doggies for a great client, with a new batch waiting for me to have some free time to work on them.  I'll have done about 100 of them by the end of November! It's a lot of fun to have new shapes and textures to cartoon, as well as the hilarious nature of the dog's personality that comes across in a single photo the way that people's rarely do.

Soon, I'll be traveling to St. Petes in Florida for this year's ISCA convention! (more info on that soon!)...afterwards, I'll be working in Ottawa Canada, then visiting Joshua Tree Ca, NYC, and Richmond Va. all before the end of the year.

With the Holiday Season approaching, I was looking back at a few of the jobs from the past year. The Holiday season is always the busiest part of my year, and I feel so lucky to have been able to draw for hundreds of events this past year. Here are a few photos from one of them that really stuck out in my mind as a lot of fun. The great smiles I got from my work this night are one of the reasons I think I have one of the best jobs in the world!