Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

An Illustration for the home page of a website

(Click for a larger view)

This is a project I have been working on for some time in between flying to San Diego, Virginia, and Phoenix for work. It will soon be on the front page of a website. Everything below the building will be out of sight at first, you will have to scroll down a bit to see it all.

The company this was done for specializes in web design, branding, and media for business. Not the iPhone, iPad, and iMacs, as well as a general "construction" feel to the drawing to suggest the wonderful work that they do.

A few close-ups so that you can see some more of the fun little details....




I really enjoyed working on this, as I was given free artistic control to interpret their goals as I saw fit. There was definitely some collaboration back and forth, and in the end I got to do an original piece of work which I love, as well as meet the needs of my client.

If anyone out there would like to discuss a project with me, please do get in touch! It's really great to show that although I love caricature, it is by no means the only style I enjoy working in.

Thanks Chloe for being so awesome! I'll post a link to the site as soon as this is up and running.