Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Wednesday, September 28, 2011










Tonight I offered my services to the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation. I had a great time drawing for them. As a self employed artist, I am one of millions in America without any form of Health care insurance, so I am happy to do anything I can to help out those in need. It is a sad, regrettable, and ultimately embarrassing fact that so many of us are in danger of losing our livelihoods and our homes, in what should be the greatest country in the world for reasons of health care. 

The right to a healthy life is a right, not a privilege, of any successful nation.

1 comment:

Marion said...

Great job, and I agree with everything you say. A civilized nation should provide affordable healthcare for everyone!