Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Monday, September 21, 2009

9-20-09 Birthday Party in Pacifica

The Baby Birthday Girl, Mom and Dad. They all took off to Hawaii the next day, so I was forced to take home piles of delicious BBQ food that was left over... thanks !
This kid was a lot of fun to draw, he kept the same face and was really still the whole time. He refused to smile while I was drawing him, but couldn't hold it back once he saw the drawing and his spongebob shirt!




This was my second event for this group of friends and family. I saw a lot of familiar faces! I love getting to know people around the area that I would have never met under other circumstances. Everyone loved the drawings, and this morning I got a call from one of the families there to come and draw at another party coming up.

No comments: