Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Monday, September 28, 2009

9-26-09 Part Two, Make a Wish Benefit for Philanthro Productions at Suede in San Francisco



I was contacted by Philanthro Productions for the Bay Area Chapter of the Make a Wish foundation to donate my services for a fundraiser party last Saturday. I am lucky that I love my job so much it never feels like work, and so I was happy to support such a great organization!

The paper was prepared with an egyptian theme, which was the destination wish they hoped to fulfill for one of the children that the night was supporting. I drew a lot of young professionals and had a great time. Gladys Dulay, the chief operating officer, wrote me this email the next day :

We were very please with all the caricatures that were drawn through out the night!  Also, thank you for working with us to create a custom paper design with logos, so that our patrons would remember that they contributed to a great cause.  We will most definitely contact you again for another Philanthro Productions charity event in the future!
-Gladys

No comments: