Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9-21-09 Kristina Marie's Birthday at the Holiday Inn, San Francisco







Kristina Marie contacted me last minute for her Birthday party at the Hilton in San Francisco on the 21st. There was magic by Ryan Horsfall, and Mike Shumyater was there to photograph the fun. (MichaelShumyater@yahoo.com)

Being a caricature artist is not a way to get rich, but there are real rewards when you draw people and their faces light up. The caricatures were so popular that I ended up staying over time! I really enjoyed this event, and the next day I received a wonderful e-mail from Kristina Marie:

Well to be honest I am speech less- you were awesome!
you were right about people wanting you to stay pass the hour-
I had my sister in law nag, nag, nag, me to request if you can stay an extra 30 min-
Everyone here at the house is showing off their sketch especially me..
I LOVE IT! Even my friends from the Church are planning to hire you
for their annual charity event. Thank you so much for making my
Birthday Memorable!!!

Have a Blessed Day
-Kristina

No comments: