Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Sunday, November 15, 2009

11-15-09 Birthday Bash in Tiburon Hires Bay Area Caricature Artist Jon Casey

Easy Sunday, one job in Tiburon at a fantastically decorated club. The people were great, and the kids were entertained by balloon artists, jumpers, and a great magician named Tye the Magic Guy.


This was a truly full week! Being self employed and somewhat of a workaholic, I am thankful for being able to serve as many people as I have this week. As well as working events Fri-Sun, I also drew a watercolor pen and ink commission, as well as a digital caricature of 20 people involved in a corporate merger. That one especially was a lot of work, about 40 hours in the week before, and I am looking forward to sharing it once I have permission.

No comments: