Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Monday, November 2, 2009

10-31-09 Patrick Chan's Party for his 1 yr old son hires Bay Area Caricature Artist Jon Casey

Patrick wrote me a great review on Yelp.com : Thanks Patrick!

I was planning for my son's 1st Birthday and was thinking how I would entertain all the kids at the party. Should I go with the typical Ballon artist or go for something different like a caricature artist. My wife and I are very pleased that we chose to go with Jon as our caricature artist. He was awesome and they last for a lifetime.

We hired Jon for 2 hrs and he was busy from beginning to end. We felt bad we had to limit it to kids' only as adults were so impressed they wanted them too. Money was well spent having Jon as our entertainment.

I have no problems recommending him to anyone looking for ways to entertain guest at their parties.

Thanks again Jon and I hope to use you again in the future!!

No comments: