Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Friday, October 7, 2011

Las Vegas! Oct 3rd-6th


EventTOONS sent me to Las Vegas to draw for a Human Resources Convention this past week. You can download the images I drew at EventTOONS.com


It was an especially fun job, as I got the chance to visit with (L to R) Jeff Mandell, (me), Ryan Rhoades, Al Rodriguez, and Sam Gorrie, who are all amazing artists. Court Jones was there as well, another great caricaturist, though he had to leave to make it back to San Diego that night.


 A sketch from day one. Sometimes you gotta catch them in action!
 A sketch from day 2. I enjoyed the coloring on this one, he loved the drawing!

Here is a fellow who waited in line to get drawings by both myself (Left) and Ryan Rhoades (right).


I was saddened by the news of Steve Jobs' death during the trip. Like so many, I use his products on a daily basis to make my own living. His life is a huge inspiration to creative people around the world. He was an entrepreneur, designer, and most importantly an artist of genius. His work will influence how we interact with computers for decades to come. My condolences to his wife and children.