Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Friday, December 16, 2011

12-15-11, Dolby throws a party at City View, Metreon



Another cool job with artists hosted by EventToons.com

The amazing view above the Metron in SF, the building in the center is the SF Museum of Modern Art. They are One of my favorite clients, who I've had the pleasure to work for many times over the past couple years. They have a huge expansion in the works, and upon completion it will be one of the biggest collections of Modern Art in the world!


We had some free time early on, and Doug Shannon drew this great pic of me!

Doug Shannon at work on his first victim.
Jon Casey drawing his last sketch of the night.










My very last sketch of the night!

ONE MORE job to go this season. It's been a great few weeks, I LOVE my job!!!