Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 5, Bay Area Caricaturists entertain for DCM at the Asian Art Museum!




The Asian Art Museum in San Francisco hosted Doll Capital Management's Holiday Party, and Bay Area Caricatures came out with the whole team to entertain over 800 guests!


I celebrated my 31st birthday doing what I love, drawing for people at an incredible venue, San Francisco's world famous Asian Art Museum. With over 800 guests on the guest list, I needed all the help I could get. So I brought along the Bay Area's most talented digital artists, a group of people I have admired for a long time. Here in the Bay Area, we have a team of artists that are incredibly talented and experienced in drawing and entertaining at a very high level. 


Doug Shannon, who runs EventToons.com.


Illustrator and accomplished caricaturist Zach Trenholm.


 Along with myself one of the new kids, Salah Khudari.


And Rhoda Draws, who is a true pioneer in the digital arts, with more experience and knowledge than just about anyone.

This event was really special for me! We came and wowed the crowd as a team. For anyone looking for a group of highly talented and capable artists with experience in putting on the best event possible, look no further than the Bay Area!