Were you drawn by us at a recent event?

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of you and your families! This has been another year of growth and joy. Thanks to all of you who have had me come and draw for you or your company, commissioned me to create a unique image, or just contacted me to say kind things about my work.

I have a had a lot to be thankful for this year, as my work has allowed me to travel and draw in places as far and wide as London, Madrid, Barcelona, Montreal, Ottawa, Las Vegas, San Diego, Long Beach, Florida, and countless events around the Bay Area.

I've had bookings and commissions from Schools, Universities, Cisco Systems, Comcast, Saap, Juniper, Oracle, Denodo, Timbuk2, Air BnB, Exxon, Virgin Airlines and more.

A very special thanks to EventToons.com, who have sent me on most of my out of state bookings and plenty of good jobs in the Bay Area.

May everyone have some relaxing days with the ones they love and enjoy this special time of year. See you next year!!!